Terms of Agreement & Cancellation for all Walking Awake, LLC Events:
The following pertains to events led by Walking Awake, LLC. Walking Awake, LLC is not liable for workshops, retreats, or pilgrimages on this site that link to our associates and friends for payments and booking.
*Upon making your non-refundable deposit/paying in full, you are acknowledging that you have read, fully understand, and agree upon the following Walking Awake, LLC terms and conditions:
Terms of Agreement for all Walking Awake, LLC Events:
*Walking Awake, LLC’s Terms of Agreement is firm and non negotiable
To reserve your place on a Walking Awake, LLC event:
- First read the information listed under Walking Awake, LLC Terms of Agreement & Cancellation Policy.
- Then place your non-refundable deposit or pay amount in full using our secure PayPal services (you can pay via PayPal with your credit card if you don’t have a PayPal account).
*If you would like to pay by check or bank transfer, please contact Denise.
Non-Refundable Deposit Fees:
- For all Walking Awake, LLC Workshops: $100.00
- For all Walking Awake. LLC Pilgrimages: $700.00
Walking Awake is happy to set up a payment plan with you. Please contact Denise to discuss options available. If you choose to pay for a Walking Awake, LLC event via payment plan the following service fees will be added to the total balance due:
- For a pilgrimage: a $100.00 service fee.
- For a workshop: a $50.00 service fee.
*All service fees are non-refundable.
Full Balance due date for Walking Awake, LLC events may vary according to date of booking. However, regardless of payment method, payment in full for all Walking Awake, LLC events must be received no later than 12 weeks (84 days) prior to start of the event. Bookings made after 12 weeks (84 days) prior to the start of the event will require payment in full at point of booking.
Upon making your deposit or paying in full, you will receive via email: an event contract and liability release, and medical information form. Both must be filled out, signed, and returned within 15 days of receipt. Walking Awake, LLC will then send you a confirmation email stating you have secured a place on the event and in due course you will receive further information regarding event itinerary and individual preparation.
It is your responsibility as an individual attendee/participant in a Walking Awake Event to obtain Travel Insurance for all eventualities including but not limited to the following specific areas of coverage: individual, comprehensive, medical, pandemic, epidemic, natural disaster, trip interruption and trip cancellation. Walking Awake, LLC is not liable for your failure to secure Travel Insurance, nor for any exclusions of coverage on your Travel Insurance policy.
Cancellation Policy for Walking Awake, LLC Events:
*Walking Awake, LLC’s cancellation policy is firm and non-negotiable. *Upon making your non-refundable deposit/paying in full, you are acknowledging that you have read, fully understand, and agree upon the following Walking Awake, LLC cancellation policy:
If individual attendee cancels:
- All cancellations must be submitted in writing.
- From point of securing reservation up until 12 weeks prior to start date of the event: individual is eligible for a 50% refund of all monies paid to Walking Awake, LLC minus the non-refundable deposit, and minus any payment plan service fees (if applicable).
- At 12 weeks or less prior to start date of the event: individual will receive no refunds of monies paid to Walking Awake, LLC however, individual may transfer funds paid for this event to another person not already booked on this event. The option of transfer of monies paid to another person is only available for the event individual has paid for, It is not transferable to future Walking Awake, LLC events.
If Walking Awake, LLC cancels:
- If Walking Awake, LLC must cancel an event due to a pandemic, epidemic, natural disaster, or due to Worldwide or Government travel or health restrictions, or any eventuality outside of Walking Awake. LLC’s control; individuals will be offered the following options to choose from:
a. individual may receive a refund of 50% of all monies paid minus the nonrefundable deposit, and minus any payment plan service fees (if applicable).
b. Individual may choose a full-credit transfer to a future booking of equal value (to be used within 2 years).
*If Walking Awake, LLC does not cancel an event, an individual’s unwillingness to travel for any reason including but not limited to the above mentioned occurrences does not constitute grounds for reimbursement under this section. Should individual elect not to travel, see above section entitled: “If individual attendee cancels”.
- In the unlikely even that Walking Awake, LLC cancels an event due to illness, or emergency within our staff, then Walking Awake, LLC will offer the individual the choice of a full credit transfer to a future booking of equal value (to be used within 2 years) or a full refund of all monies paid minus a $200.00 fee to cover Walking Awake, LLC expenses, and minus any payment plan service fees (if applicable).
*Walking Awake reserves the right to alter or cancel an event at anytime.